Natcha, nettle-matcha powder 30g, organic
Natcha is a combination of ceremonial grade matcha from Fujieda, Japan, and finely ground Finnish nettle leaf. Together they create a wonderful tea with rich flavours and energising effect. While matcha is a powerful antioxidant, rich in EGCG, and full of caffeine as well as L-Theanine, nettle offers a great source of A-, B-, C-, E- and K-vitamins. Use this fully organic powder to make a cup of matcha with a Finnish twist.
How to use it?
Natcha can be used just like matcha; it is great as a tea or latte and it makes a wonderful ingredient for cooking and baking.
Step by step instructions:
1. Take one table spoon of Natcha-powder and sift it into a bowl.
2. Add 70ml of hot water (approximately 80°C)
3. Use a bamboo whisk to mix for 15 seconds.
4. Your Natcha drink is ready when it has a lovely jade green colour and there are no clumps visible.
5. Enjoy your freshly prepared Natcha drink!
Natcha-latte: add 250ml of hot oat milk and enjoy.
Country of origin: Finland and Japan.