We've put together a natcha tea set, which offers the key items for you to make the perfect cup of natcha!
Natcha is a combination of ceremonial grade matcha from Fujieda, Japan and finely ground Finnish nettle leaf. Put together, they create a wonderful tea with rich flavours. Using a bamboo whisk helps you mix the tea powder to get a velvety drink. To keep your whisk in a good condition, we've added a ceramic whisk holder to give the whisk the love and support it needs.
Step by step instructions for making natcha:
1. Take one table spoon of natcha-powder and sift it into a bowl.
2. Add 70ml of hot water (approximately 80°C)
3. Use a bamboo whisk to mix for 15 seconds.
4. Your natcha drink is ready when it has a lovely jade green colour and there are no clumps visible.
5. Enjoy your freshly prepared natcha drink!
Natcha-latte: add 250ml of hot oat milk and enjoy.